The strategy for Kansas City, MO is a hybrid investment strategy designed to increase KC real estate inventory and long-term growth through owner financing.
Investment target details
- Type: single-family real estate (individual blighted homes)
- Size: 900-2,000 sqft
- Market Boundaries:
- Western Boundary: Troost Ave
- Northern Boundary: The Missouri River
- Easter Boundary: I-435
- Southern Boundary: 87th St
- IRR: targeting between 10% and 30% return rate for each property
- The value-add cycle is approximately 5 years.